About Me/Contact

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Day After





I awakened this morning
 knowing only three thing for certain:

God still sits on the throne.

There is a God who works outside our
presuppositions and does things 
his own way.

There is a God who connects
the dots of history -
past, present, and future.

....

In our politically charged climate
it is difficult to keep a right perspective.
It is tempting to be all consumed and bow a knee in the wrong place.
I, like you, must decide to live not on the basis
of what I see, but on the truth that God will do what
He said He will do.
....

I must know that hope is more than a word - 
it is a state of being.
It is a firm belief that even if you don't know how,
or even if you don't know when,
God will come through and better days are ahead...  


5 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, I know exactly how you feel. I have said all along that God is in control and He allows things to happen for a reason. As Christians we need to stay focused on the days ahead & spread God's word. Thank you for your thoughts they are always beautiful!

    Hugs to you.....Marylou

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog on the Nester's Favorite Things. I thought your header was beautiful so I decided to look around. I saw this post and had to comment. The Lord reminded me the same thing, the day after the election. He is still on the throne. Your thoughts are beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love Action Fuel PRO learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me.Great work! keep the posts coming i'll keep reading them. ThanksI really need to visit this website more often, this is a gold mine of information.

    http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/action-fuel-pro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ought to actually think about engaged on creating this blog into a significant authority on this market. Pure Testo Xplode You evidently have a grasp handle of the topics everyone seems to be trying to find on this website in any case and you could actually even earn a buck or two off of some advertisements. Id discover following latest subjects and raising the quantity of write ups you place up and I guarantee you'd begin seeing some amazing targeted traffic within the close to future. Only a thought, good luck in no matter you do!http://www.healthcaresups.com/pure-testo-xplode/


    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you manage to communicate your opinion effectively while keeping the content simple to understand for anyone regardless of his knowledge on the subject. Intellux My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!http://www.healthcaresups.com/intellux/


    ReplyDelete