About Me/Contact

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Checking In...

I think this summer of blogging officially puts me in the 'Lamest Blogger Ever' category.

Every time I sit down to post, I have technical issues.  Big ones.  Right now I can't access my photos {which is causing me great stress}.  My sources are helping, but they are closed on weekends and they take a few days to get back to me and sometimes I'm at the pool and can't seem to get out of my chaise to respond to them and it takes a day or two for me to get back with them and so on and so on.... and who wants to read a post without pictures??  

Needless to say, we are working on solving the issues but I'm not willing to hijack my kids' summer so that I can sit in the basement for hours and attempt to connect with 'Steve' from Photobucket {is 'Steve' a real person or an automatically generated response based on key words??} and stress over photos.  But I do anyway.  At night.  When we can't be at the pool.

A quick thank you to all you sweet readers who leave comments.  I get them, I read them, and love them.  Y'all are so kind!  Unfortunately I cannot respond to your comments unless I have your email in my system.  I can respond to the comment under your original comment but who wants to log back into the comment section to see if I replied or not?  If you do, give a shout and I'm happy to do so.  I just figure nobody has that kind of time.  Just know that I do read them and so appreciate the fact that I am not just out here in cyberspace having a conversation with myself :)  Earen, Kristi, and Mary Lou - thank you for your encouraging words{love you tons!}

The biggest news here is the rain.  Yes, the blessed rain!!  We were in Costco yesterday when the heavens OPENED UP and sent a deluge our way.  No kidding, people were dancing and cheering and wanting to play in it.  Seems to be an appropriate response when half of your state has been on fire for a month and temperatures have averaged somewhere near what is common on the surface of the sun.  Thank you, Lord for rain.  Amen.

On another note, I have news to share with you all but I am waiting for Photobucket to get their act together before I do so.  A picture would make a much better story than just my words.

Fourth of July was great, but falling smack dab in the middle of the week and having a fireworks ban due to the extremely dry conditions made it feel like an average summer weekend.  I didn't even bring my camera to the mountain with us.  See?  Lamest Blogger Ever.


Blessings,
{K}








3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comments & please know that I support you all the way! Yes, the rain was a God send & look forward to more since we are in our "monsoon" season. Seriously, monsoon should be hours & days & days & hours of rain!!!

    Anyway, sounds like you are having a wonderful summer. Hugs to the guys & Gracie!

    Love........ml

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, pictures or no pictures I love reading your blog! They are so not lame! Hope you're having a great summer. Only 5 weeks left...yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks for sharing, I have learned so much here on your site, thought I'd let you know your efforts are appreciated Intellux I just added this feed to my bookmarks. I really like reading your posts. Thanks!http://www.supplements4help.com/intellux/

    ReplyDelete