About Me/Contact

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Can I Ask A Favor?

Hello all!

 We are in the thick of getting ready to return to school around here.  We have had Back-to-School night, received both middle school schedules and LOCKERS {oh the joy!!} and have cleaned out Target and Walmart's school supply aisles.

 I think we are as ready as can be.

Today we plan to spend as long as we can at the pool maxing out the last few hours of summer vacation.

That has nothing to do with the favor I am about to ask of you - just wanted to let you know what we are up to!  Ok - here's my favor.... do you see that little area to your right on the screen?  The one marked 'followers'?  Yep, that's it.  I'm wondering if you who are reading this might click on that button and follow the prompts and become a 'follower' of 'Something Beautiful'.   I feel really weird even asking this, but if I want my blog to grow and be recognized, I need more people to 'follow'.  It's not a big deal for me, I told God I would do what He told me to do {blog} and I am confident I am in His will here.

But, it is a big deal in the blogosphere.  If you want to have a chance to be published anywhere, or linked to any other blogs which might bring traffic your way, you need a large number of followers.

So, if you come here and find anything of interest, a fresh perspective, encouragement or inspiration, would you please 'follow' Something Beautiful?  And maybe ask a friend to do the same? Oh, thank you - I truly appreciate it!

 I just finished the book 'The Help' last night and I hope to be back tomorrow or Monday to let you know my thoughts.  That all depends on how busy the first day of school is and if I have a chance to do anything other than sit on the couch and recuperate from summer vacation 2011!! :0)

 Blessings,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment