About Me/Contact

Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Little Comic Relief



Okay - because y'all were such good sports
and stuck with me through the book of Ruth, 
I thought you might need
a little lighthearted
something to giggle at.
  {Can you end a sentence with 'at'?  Is it grammatically correct?} 
Any how,
I thought this was just so funny when I first saw it.
  I have a deep admiration 
and respect for all things Chick-Fil-A.
  Now that is really saying something
because I'm primarily a beef girl. 

If anyone can do chicken,
it's Chick-Fil-A. 
If anyone can make a milkshake, 
it's Chick-Fil-A. 
They are some tasty eats and go down
oh, so easy.
  I then follow them with a two hour work out.
  Sometimes. 
Well, almost never, but that is beside the point.

  So without further ado.....


No comments:

Post a Comment