About Me/Contact

Thursday, December 15, 2011

'Tis the Season

Yes, I KNOW!!!!  My header appears to be stuck in a time warp!  I'm waiting to get it back from the designer to install it and yes, I sent the photos later that I wanted to and she has four kids and she is plum busy as everyone else.  Yes, it looks neglected and sad.... but it's coming - promise!

via google
Anyway......This is about how I'm feeling right now.  It has been busy here.  Like four concerts, one basketball game, scouts, parties out the wazoo, 15 bags of caramel corn {teacher gifts}, gift exchanges for every club and sport we are in, Bible study, grocery shopping, and least but not least, making sure there is some goodness under the tree.  Oh, and taking family pictures for our Christmas card.  We've attempted it twice with no success - too bright, too dark, too yellow, you get the idea...  maybe this weekend?

Just wanted to say that I'll be back soon with something a bit more exciting... hopefully!! :0)

Blessings, {K}

No comments:

Post a Comment