About Me/Contact

Friday, January 6, 2012

Blogger's Block





Did you ever have one of those moments in high school or college where you had a writing assignment and absolutely nothing came to mind?  Staring you in the face was that big, blank paper, overwhelming and intimidating and you paced the floor, scratched out sentence after sentence, happy with nothing?

That's where I am today.  I have a lot of ideas in my head but they are lofty and I need time to work through them.  Some of it is tough material and I have to work it out in my own life before I can hit the keys to weave a story for you all.  Some of my issue is that I haven't had a spare minute to put my thoughts in a coherent post.

The kids went back to school yesterday and while most of Christmas has been put away, there are piles on our air hockey table that need to be organized before I can pack them away.  That is distracting me.

There are bills to be paid and a Christmas budget that needs to be tallied and paid.  That is distracting me. 

I have a line up of projects I want to pursue and I need to gather the supplies.  That is distracting me.

We have a new schedule and routine to get adjusted to with sports and what not.  That is distracting me.

It looks like I may no longer be able to be a stay-at-home-mom and that is killing me.  The fear is distracting me.

 Add those together, coupled with the fact that I am in the middle of a deep cleaning frenzy here and you have one distracted girl.

Looks like I need to focus!!

Have a great weekend!

{K}

 

No comments:

Post a Comment